CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Labor Day
















We had a full Sunday of family fun!!! One difficult thing about being married is sharing time with each others family on the same day. His family in Hanford 1:00-3:30 my Aunts from 4:30-10:30pm (maybe not so fair, but it works!). We love hanging out with family, little cousins and lots of babies right now. :) The big question: "When are you going to have kids?" Answer: "Soon" Here are some pictures of Labor Day fun!
Madison and Alex
Drake and Alex (my youngest sister)


Madison, Drake, and Riley's Play House Me and Aaron
Cousin: Drake 1.9yr Cousing: Jacob 8yrs Cousin: Amanda 1yr


1 comments:

Pepper said...

Hi Aubrey. I finished all her books and fell in love with her writing. I haven't really had time for any pleasure reading, since I'm in school right now and basically reading text books. Although I'm thinking of starting her book "The Host". I heard it was really good. I'm going to add you to my blog list. We should keep in touch. Maybe get together when the movie comes out.